Couldn't load pickup availability
Have you ever sprayed a disinfectant or air freshener and it chokes you, it’s too strong, irritates your allergies, eyes, throat and lungs? Makes you wheeze and/or cough? Gives you a migraine?
Me too. No one wants to feel like a simple air freshener is hazardous and toxic but the truth is, most of them are.
They are very harmful and that’s why I created ROOMITIZER®️.
ROOMITIZER®️ is a room spray which also sanitizes AND still has the essential oil aromatherapy properties that you can use in your room, bathroom, car, linen...EVERYWHERE.
•Made with essential oils
•Eliminates germs, odors & bacteria
•Long lasting...1 spray goes a long way
View full details